We are looking for a highly skilled Computer Repair Technician to join our team. The ideal candidate should have extensive experience in troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining various types of computer systems and equipment.
- Diagnose and repair hardware and software issues in a timely manner
- Install, configure, and update computer systems and software
- Provide technical support to clients both in-person and remotely
- Maintain accurate records of all repairs and upgrades
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies and industry trends.
- Strong knowledge of Windows and Apple operating systems
- Familiarity with computer hardware, such as motherboards, CPUs, and graphic cards
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Private Car Manual Driving License
This job is Expired